Our Clients… A Breed of their Own
Our Clients are the Best of the Best. You are Quality-Conscious in your decision processes and prioritize family, health and quality of life. A Best Quality Bichon Frisé puppy from a reputable breeder is a beautiful, white decorative canine, making a wonderful addition to your household, be it an apartment or house.
Ninety percent (90%) of our babies are placed exclusively via referrals or repeat customers; most new Clients approach us after they’ve done their homework elsewhere. Nurses are our #1 Client as you prioritize TOP quality health and would rather start with the healthiest puppy possible rather than face the risks and costs at the Veterinarian for a lesser quality dog. Our puppy Clients understand that by purchasing a Quality Baby directly from an Exclusive Breeder, they forgo health issues in the long run from those typically found with puppies purchased from questionable pet sources, such as Internet auctions, pet stores, brokers or backyard Bichon Frise puppy breeders.
Welcome Nurses & ALL Health Care Providers | Our #1 Client
Our Clients, their families and friends deserve more than just a pet. They deserve an Exclusive Living Treasure that will live happily and healthily. After you have shopped around, we are here to support your decision by ensuring and guaranteeing your dreams become your reality.
We invite you to read our informative Bichon Frise site and view photos of beautiful Bichon Frise puppies/adults. Keep in mind, our quality service also includes information and education about:
- How to Begin your search to find Reputable Bichon Frise Breeders to buy a Bichon Frise puppy
- How to buy and feed a Bichon Frise.
- How a Bichon Frise puppy could love my family and myself.
- How to train and care for a Bichon Frise puppy and adult.
- Care and maintenance of the Bichon Frise coat.
- Crate training and Obedience Training for your Bichon Frise puppy.
- What is the lifespan or how long does a French Bichon Frise live?
- Grieving the loss of your Bichon Frise.
- Is a Bichon Frise hypo-allergenic or non-allergergenic? Does a Bichon Frise cause allergies?
- Should I breed my Bichon Frise? Spaying your female Bichon Frise puppy.
- What are OFA and CERF? What are the medical problems or health issues?
- What are the negatives of owning a Bichon Frise?
- Bichon Frise Facts and History.
- AKC Breed Standard, a small dog breed for singles, family or companion dog.
- Why the Bichon Frise makes for a good apartment size dog.
- Bichon Frise Temperament.
- Bichon Frise Interaction with other pets.
- Bichon Frise Rescue, American and International Clubs.
- Bichon Frise around the world and suggested sites, reading and books.